Getting married takes some planning, but provided you allow yourself sufficient time to get everything sorted, you needn't worry at all.
Here is some practical information you need to plan a your special day in Blackpool!
- Decide when you would like to get married; once you've set a date, you'll know when all the arrangements need to be in place by!
- Choose where you would like to get married. You can choose from our very own Wedding Chapel or one of our many fabulous licensed venues!
- Book an appointment to give your notice of marriage/civil partnership. You must do this at least 28 full days before your wedding. You need to visit the register office where you live and take along various documents. Our team can help you with this.
- Pay your ceremony fees before the wedding.
And now the fun bits!
- Complete your ceremony vows booklet - decide all of the lovely things you want to say to each other!
- Choose your music - it's arguably the most important day of your life, so you need a great soundtrack!
- Book your photographer and wedding transport.
- Organise your wedding cake if you're having one.
- Pick your fancy wedding attire!
- Plan your pre-wedding events, whether it's a day at the spa or paintballing . . .
- If you're having a reception, book the venue and arrange any catering/drinks.
Once you've got your finery arranged, you've enjoyed any pre-wedding fun and the wedding breakfast is sorted, you just need to turn up on the day meet your friendly registrar who will look after you and ensure the smooth running of your special day!