Getting married at one of the UK’s most unique ceremony venues, The Wedding Chapel Blackpool, offers an unique experience like no other; there is nowhere on Earth quite like it.
Located in Lancashire on Blackpool's famous promenade, this architecturally stunning and award-winning building is beautiful both inside and out, and will provide the perfect ocean backdrop for your special day. Set on Blackpool’s seafront, it is the first of its kind and the only building on the seaward side of the promenade where couples can get married by the beach. How romantic!
Our team of highly professional ceremonies officers are on hand to support and guide you through the process every step of the way. Your ceremony is important to us and we want to make it special for you.
Here are a few features of our unique venue that can make your big day extra special:
- A private balcony to create a perfect photo backdrop. Here, you can admire a 270º view overlooking glorious beaches, miles of sea and sand alongside the famous Blackpool Tower, Comedy Carpet and Promenade.
- An amazing Tower View room for larger ceremonies with a magnificent large window looking out towards the iconic Blackpool Tower. As part of our premium package, the Tower View room can be decorated at the special price of only £50.00 this includes a stunning ‘LOVE’ sign and a floral table centerpiece with two matching pedestals and to complement any ceremony beautifully.
- A Sea View room which caters for those looking for an intimate ceremony.
- Blackpool Illuminations and World Fireworks Championship Blackpool weddings to coincide with the famous attractions and events Blackpool has to offer.
- Sunset weddings – book your romantic evening wedding with a beautiful sunset as your backdrop.
- Hire a vintage tram which has a designated stop right outside the Wedding Chapel.
The Wedding Chapel Blackpool is a unique location in the North West, served by excellent links to transport.
You can park centrally in Blackpool, with just a five minute walk for your guests to The Wedding Chapel. There is a designated space outside the venue for the bridal party to arrive in style and drive right up to the main entrance to the venue.
Public transport links are excellent too with the famous Blackpool trams stopping almost alongside the venue. You can even hire your own vintage tram.
The entrance to The Wedding Chapel Blackpool is fully accessible with a lift in the building which serves the ceremony rooms. A unisex accessible toilet and baby changing is available on the ground floor.
The Wedding Chapel
Office opening hours: Monday to Friday (10:00 - 15:00)
Tel: 01253 477177