Blackpool’s Grand Theatre offers an eclectic mix of show from The Royal Shakespeare Company to The Mugenkyo Taiko Drummers and Spymonkey.
From contemporary dance to physical theatre, slapstick to poetry, quality drama and voice. Not forgetting Open Days and Photographic Sessions, Blackpool’s Grand offers it all.
Blackpool’s Grand is also part of a collective of organisations that put Culture first, with VisitBlackpool, the Arts Service, LeftCoast, and Blackpool Council they creating a group called CultureBlackpool, discover more about what the groups aims, and objectives are.
Upcoming highlights include;
- The RSC Romeo and Juliet, 26 Feb to 2 Mar
- The Lady Vanishes, 4 to 9 Mar
- National Dance Company Wales – Awakening, 27 Mar
- In The Willows – The Hip Hop Musical, 30 Apr to 4 May
- Northern Ballet’s Puss In Boots (Great for the Family), 11 May
- Ian McKellen, 20 May
- Photographic Sessions with Sean Conboy, 11 and 12 Jun
- Spymonkey – Cooped, 11 to 14 Jun
- Lancashire Hotpots – The Love Tour, 15 Jun
- Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap, 22 to 27 Jul
- Mugenkyo Taiko Drummers, 24 Nov
- The RSC Measure for Measure, 25 and 26 Mar 2020
- The RSC As You Like It, 28 Mar to 1 Apr 2020
- The RSC Taming of the Shrew, 3 and 4 Apr 2020