An update on re-opening
Here at VisitBlackpool, we understand you may have queries about your visit to Blackpool, as well as advice on how you can feel safe at the resort’s top attractions and venues.
Our Tourist Information Centre will soon re-open and our friendly team are excited to get back to doing what they do best: helping visitors experience the nation’s favourite beach resort!
To make you feel as safe as possible and for the wellbeing of our colleagues, we have made some important changes in the Tourist Information Centre:
- There will be one door staff member who will be responsible for monitoring the footfall. They will also be able to answer any basic enquiries, eliminating the need for you to go into the centre
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use at your convenience
- No more than 6 ‘clusters’ (which is from 1 person up to a family group) in the centre at one time. This will allow for social distancing and avoid overcrowding
- A one way system with relevant sign-posting and distance tapes for your safety
- Colleagues will use hand sanitiser after every instance of handling cash
- Sanitiser wipes to be used after the pdq machine is used for a manual transaction
Don’t forget, our friendly team is able to assist you on the phone, 01253 478222 or through our Facebook and Twitter pages.
For non-urgent queries, you can also email.
VisitBlackpool Tourist Information
Head over to Festival House on the Promenade! Our VisitBlackpool Tourist Information Centre is a purpose-built facility opened by HRH Prince Edward. This is the place to be to find out all the happenings in Blackpool!
Our fantastic centre features information to give you a taster of everything that Blackpool has to offer. You can purchase discounted tickets for all of the main attractions and shows. Look out for our new range of Blackpool merchandise; there are plenty of souvenirs to remind you of your holidays!
Each year more than 100,000 visitors walk through the door of Blackpool’s Tourist Information Centre. Here we introduce you to the team that help make the most of their visit to Blackpool.