Winter Gardens Extends Black Friday To A Week-Long Sale
Black Friday is the day millions of shoppers across the world trawl the internet looking for the best deals in the run up to Christmas.
Demand for shows at the Winter Gardens saw a staggering 6,000 tickets sold in just 24 hours during last year’s sale day.
So this year, rather than limiting the deals to one day, the Winter Gardens is making a whole week of offers giving people the opportunity to grab a host of show ticket bargains.
The discounted offers will include:
- Children go free for A Christmas Carol for shows between December 4-17 (excluding Wednesday 10.30am performances)
- Buy one get one free for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat (£19.50 & £15 tickets)
- Buy one get one free for Blood Brothers (£19.50 & £15 tickets)
- Buy one get one free for Save The Last Dance For Me (£19.50 & £15 tickets)
- Buy one get one free for The Sound of Music (£19.50 & £15 tickets)
- Buy one get one free for Soul Festival VIP tickets
Winter Gardens Managing Director Michael Williams said: “Everyone expects fantastic bargains on Black Friday and we want to be a part of that by offering great discounts to our shows and events.
“Last year saw a huge demand and we were absolutely overwhelmed that we sold 6,000 tickets in just 24 hours. But when you have such a large demand many people struggle to get the bargains so we’ve decided to extend Black Friday to a seven-day offer so we can ensure as many people as possible enjoy the bargains on sale.
“This way hopefully it won’t become a frenzy and people will see that we are trying to ensure as many as our customers old and new get the opportunity to enjoy these great bargains.”
The Winter Gardens Black Friday Week runs from 00.01am Friday November 27 to midnight Thursday December 3.
For more details go to www.wintergardensblackpool.com