Get to know us….
Situated on Blackpool’s Famous Promenade between Central and South Piers, The Royal Carlton Hotel has long been a favourite for those seeking a fun-packed Seaside break. After extensive refurbishment in 2014, the hotel re-opened to glowing reviews and a wealth of facilities to engage those staying with us or simply dropping by to sample our Bar and Restaurant.
The Hotel is easily accessible from the M55 motorway and is only ½ mile from Blackpool’s South Train station. Car parking can be found within 300m and prices start from as little as £4 per day per car (subject to availability). We are only a stone’s throw away from all the main attractions, The Famous Pleasure Beach, The Tower and The Sandcastle Water Park. Trams and buses are available from directly outside the hotel for those wishing to venture further afield and visit Fleetwood’s Market or Freeport Shopping Village.
The hotel has 40 Double and Twin bedded rooms. All are tastefully decorated and have a light airy feel allowing you to feel at home. Modern facilities in each room include:
• En-suite Bathrooms with walk-in showers
• Large Flat Screen Televisions with built-in Freeview
• Tea & Coffee Facilities
• Hair-dryer / Iron & Ironing board (from Reception)
• Daily room servicing
• Key Card Access
Several rooms have magnificent views of Blackpool’s coast and The Irish Sea. For those wishing for something “special”, The Royal Carlton proudly boasts four private Balcony rooms with sun furniture for you to relax, soak up the ambiance and watch the sun setting each evening.
Package breaks including Evening Meal and Breakfast are available all year round. Look out for our Amazing Christmas & New Year Packages (Full Board) – including Tinsel & Turkey Breaks, Christmas Party Nights and Festive Lunches with fabulous entertainment throughout November and December. We also run many offers in conjunction with leading On-Line Sites such as Groupon and Wowcher for both accommodation and great food and drink deals.
Dining & Bar…
The Royal Carlton has an extensive contemporary menu expertly put together by our experienced Head Chef. The modern, comfortably furnished restaurant opens Daily from 12 noon until late. Offering light bites, afternoon teas and tapas to succulent Rib-Eye Steaks, you are sure to find an option to delight any palate. Children’s options and special offers are available daily – including a three course set menu for only £10. Advice can be given and dishes made for those with specific dietary requests. To further enhance the dining experience, The Royal Carlton is delighted to introduce our extensive Dining and Entertainment Decking area. Situated at the front of the hotel with comfortable sofas and tables, some of which are able to host up to 12 people, both families and couples can eat and drink ‘al fresco’ whilst watching the world go by. Regular live entertainment and piped music makes the experience even more unforgettable.
Breakfast is served buffet style allowing you to choose as little or as much as you want from our wide range of hot and cold items. The breakfast buffet is open to the public from 10am until 12pm (peak season only) so you can start your day with a hearty meal.
Hotel guests are able to enjoy a four-course Evening meal at a time which suits them. Tables and set times are not allocated. We feel this relaxed, free-style type of dining allows you to plan your valuable time and maximise your holiday.
The Bar offers a great range of international Beers, Wines and Spirits to compliment any meal and is open from noon until 1am. Ask our experienced Bar Tenders to rustle up a cocktail or a traditional Pint of John Smiths Bitter to enjoy with friends. Nightly entertainment from our Resident Comperes and Live Cabaret act will ensure you have a fantastic evening.
To further enrich our fantastic fayre, The Royal Carlton is delighted to announce “we proudly serve” Starbucks coffee and frappuccinos. Our fully trained baristas will conjure up a beverage to suit any mood or meal.
We are also able to accommodate and tailor make packages to suit many events – from Weddings to Christenings and Business Lunches – call our sales team on 01253 400002 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Accessibility & other features…
• A lift is available for all floors although a small number of steps may used to access some bedrooms.
• All Public Areas including our Decking Area are wheelchair accessible with disabled toilets available.
• Many rooms are wheelchair friendly and some rooms are modified for those with mobility issues
• We are currently working with the National Accessible Scheme to ensure all our guests have a great stay or visit.
• Assistance with luggage on arrival and departure
• Mobility scooter / wheelchairs can be hired through our partner, Blackpool Mobility Hire
• Free wi-fi is available in all public areas within the Hotel.
• Check out Trip Advisor for feedback from guests who have stayed and dined with us
• 24 Hour Reception / Night Porter on duty
• Taste Card / Gourmet Society Members Welcome
• Business and Corporate contracts for accommodation available
• Newspaper ordering service
• Dry Cleaning services available upon request
• Flowers / Chocolate / Wine / Birthday Cakes to supplement your stay (an additional charge may be incurred)
• Discounted tickets to many of Blackpool’s attractions including The Tower Eye and Madam Tussauds are available for Hotel Guests.
Whatever the reason for your visit to Blackpool, The Royal Carlton has something to offer everyone. For further information please call 01253 400002 or visit our website www.royalcarltonhotel.co.uk
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
Opening Times: 2020
Table Caption Here
|Room Type||Room Tariff*|
|Various room types available||£27.00 Per Person Per Night (Breakfast Included)|
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.