Experience the best views in the North West, at the top of The Blackpool Tower
Take a trip 380ft into the sky to the top of The Blackpool Tower and experience the thrilling SkyWalk. Walk out if you dare onto the five centimetre thick glass viewing platform, where you can look out into the Irish Sea and see the famous Blackpool Promenade below you. See the North West of England spread out before you with views over Bowland, up to the Lake District and on a clear day down to Liverpool and across to the Isle of Man.
COVID-19 measures at The Blackpool Tower
The Blackpool Tower is maintaining a number of Covid measures to protect their staff and visitors. These include, but are not limited to:
- Reduced ticketed capacity. We recommend pre-booking your time slot before visiting.
- Frequent deep cleaning measures
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for you to use
- Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings at their own discretion
- Staff members will wear face masks and PPE, where appropriate
The measures put in place won’t stop you from making magical memories, so make sure you book now before their time slots sell out.
Please note opening and closing times vary and the below is just a guide. Visit website for more detailed openings
01 Mar 2022 - 06 Nov 2022
Opening Times: Main Season
12 Feb 2023 - 20 Feb 2023
Opening Times: February Half-Term
January & February excluding Half Term
01 Jan 2023 - 28 Feb 2023
Opening Times: January & February excluding Half Term