SEA LIFE Blackpool
Showcasing over 2,500 spectacular aquatic creatures across 50 dazzling displays, SEA LIFE Blackpool is sure to excite visitors of all ages. Experience the secrets of the deep sea and examine these spectacular species up close.
What can you see?
Journey from the coast and sandy shallows of the great British shoreline, to the equatorial rainforest of the Amazon and into the tropical depths of the ocean. With a spectacular floor to ceiling viewing window of the ocean tank SEA LIFE Blackpool really is the best place to get up close and personal with the creatures of our amazing rivers and oceans.
Meet amazing aquatic creatures including tropical sharks, clownfish, stingrays, seahorses, jellyfish and eels, not to mention our famous green sea turtle Phoenix and inquisitive octopus.
For many visitors, the highlight of their visit is seeing these wonderful creatures at feeding time. Watching on as they interact with the keepers is an enthralling sight, so be sure to ask a member of the team for feeding times or more information on any of the 2,500 creatures.
A Truely Unique Sleep Over
Experience a night of oceanic slumber with sharks and tropical fish at our sea bed sleep over. Get your friends and sleeping bags together and enjoy the most incredible night, here under the ocean!’
Click here to find out more.
Snorkelling with Sharks
How would you like to come face to fin with SEA LIFE Blackpool’s collection of tropical Sharks? Well, with their Snorkel with Sharks Experience, you can do just that!
The SEA LIFE Blackpool Snorkelling with Sharks Experience includes a 20 minute snorkel with a group of magnificent sharks at 11am / 1pm / 3pm.
- The Snorkelling Experience is for up to 4 people
- Full instructional briefing by trained Aquarists
- All equipment including snorkel gear and wet suits (Please bring swimwear and a towel). Available Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Absolutely no diving experience is required (but participants must be able to swim and be above 10 years of age) and all the instructions needed will be given by the SEA LIFE Blackpool experienced Aquarists.
- Ticket includes your admission to SEA LIFE Blackpool
- Please contact the centre if you have any accessibility needs.
Plan your visit
SEA LIFE Blackpool is open 7 days a week, every day of the year (except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day).
Open daily from 10:00 but closing times may vary.
Please visit website for daily closing times. Last entry one hour prior to closing.
01 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023