Coral Island is Blackpool's largest indoor free admission family attraction. Explore and enjoy an action packed day filled with fabulous food and family favourite seaside rides and redemption games as well as adult gaming and prize bingo.
Please note: Coral Island is currently closed due to being in a Tier 3 area. We hope to welcome you back soon.
COVID-19 measures at Coral Island
Coral Island has been making sure they have all the necessary measures in place for a safe and enjoyable visit. These include but are not limited to:
- Coral Island has been making sure they have all the necessary measures in place for a safe and enjoyable visit. These include but are not limited to:
- Face-Coverings will be required to enter the venue from 8 August. Disposable Masks are available on entry for a 50p donation to the Blackpool NHS trust.
- Enforced social distancing measures (they have re-designed the layout to maximise pathways)
- Hand sanitiser stations available
- Staff members will wear face masks and PPE, where appropriate
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, concentrating on high-touch areas
- Mandatory NHS Test and Trace logging during entrance from one member of each group via our SMS texting service (mobile phone required – 1x standard network rate message cost £0.03-0.05p depending on your network provider)
Find their full list of COVID safe measures on their website.
Tier 3 update - October 2020:
Coral Island remains OPEN but some areas of the venue have been closed / partitioned off as per tier 3 guidance. The Family Amusement Centre and Restaurants are open as usual with strict procedures in place for sanitisation, social distancing and NHS visit logs. The over 18s slot machines (AGC) area, Bingo Hall and Casino are closed until further notice. For more information, please visit the website here.
Opens until late. Main season 11pm and quieter times 9pm. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
Table Caption Here
|Free to enter.||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.