Britain’s favourite amusement park!
There’s something for everyone at Blackpool Pleasure Beach with thrilling rides and spectacular shows you’ll be sure to have the time of your life!
For the ultimate in thrills, why not brave Pleasure Beach’s tallest rollercoaster, the Big One? Experience the Pleasure Beach's newest coaster, Icon. Hold your breath as you board Infusion, the exhilarating five looping coaster suspended completely over water. Brave Valhalla, the world’s most spectacular dark ride featuring amazing special effects or feel the thrill of one of the world’s only twin track coasters, the Grand National plus lots, lots more.
COVID-19 measures at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
To keep everyone safe, Blackpool Pleasure Beach has introduced a number of COVID-19 health and safety measures. These include, but are not limited to:
- Reduced ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing. Pre-book your tickets on their website to guarantee entry
- Frequent deep cleaning measures
- Hand sanitiser stations available
- Specific rides will leave empty seats between guests
- Social distancing measures around the park
- Some rides will require you to wear a mask. These are available to buy or you can bring your own from home
Just like their rollercoasters, we’re confident they are on track to make sure you have an unforgettable experience. Find the full list of their COVID-secure changes and book your tickets online.
- Oktoberfest with the Bavarian Stompers every Saturday in September in our new area "The Hub"
- Late Night Riding & FY4 DJ - 26th September, 24th October and 31st October
- Circus of horrors - 28th October - 1st November
- Vampire Pleasure Beach 31st October & Halloween activity throughout October
- Aladdin the Pantomime in the Globe - 21st November - 20th December
- Christmas party nights - 27th November - 19th December
- Winter Weekends - 7th November - 13th December
RIDE ICON – The UK’s first double launch coaster!
Ride ICON the UK’s first double launch coaster, featuring 15 interactions involving five different rides. A double launch will see thrillseekers propelled forward at high speed not only at the start of the ride, but also at a second point half way through the two and a half minute experience.
Meet SpongeBob, PAW Patrol and more…
Enjoy the UK’s only Nickelodeon Land loaded with 12 rides and attractions, a Nick shop and home to a whole host of famous Nickelodeon characters including Chase, Marshall and Skye from PAW Patrol, SpongeBob SquarePants and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
For the Theatre Lovers: The Hot Ice Show
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 show will not go ahead.
By far the most spectacular show on offer at the Pleasure Beach Arena, the Hot Ice Show features world-class performers displaying dazzling routines against a backdrop of stunning special effects.
Tickets start at just £10 for matinee performances.
Keep scrolling down the page for Pleasure Beach opening times and ticket prices.
And if you feel like taking to the ice and having a go yourself the Pleasure Beach Arena is open year round for skating sessions and classes.
Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
Discover a unique collection of strange, unusual and extraordinary exhibits as you journey through eight themed galleries, across two amazing floors and witness the astonishing world of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Hundreds of exhibits of the odd, the unusual and the just plain bizarre – Seeing is Believing!
Each hole of our Adventure Golf offers unique hazards ranging from jumps and bumps to rivers and underground tunnels, all adding to the fun of the game. Look out for the water hazard on holes 11 & 6, and tackle the figure eight spectacular on hole 9 – a first to the UK!
Don't worry if your new to Adventure Golf - both beginners and experts are catered for with different levels of difficulty to tackle on each hole!
* *Please note opening times are for guidance only and closing times varies depending on day and time of the year-
To confirm please check on the day on 0871 222 1234 or visit www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/opening-times/
Main Season Off Peak Times
04 Jul 2020 - 03 Nov 2020
Opening Times: Main Season Off Peak Times
Table Caption Here
|Adult (Gate Price)||£39.00 |
|Adult (Online) From:||£25.00 |
|Junior (Gate Price)||£33.00 |
|Junior (Online) From:||£23.00 |
|Pleasure Beach Pass||£10.00 |
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
We've teamed up with your favourite Blackpool attractions to ensure you have the best possible time and enjoy great value for money when you visit Blackpool. The Blackpool Resort Pass will give you one visit to each attraction across seven days.