General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
We will be processing the personal data you provide us in the following ways, depending on the data you provide to
• Your personal data will be kept on file by us for the duration of 12 months and used to analyse customer feedback
• We will not pass your details on to any third party
• You may request to be removed from our lists at any time by e-mailing email@example.com or writing to
Web Team, VisitBlackpool, 2nd Floor Bickerstaffe House, Talbot Road, Blackpool, FY1 3AH stating you wish to be
removed from the Destination Guide Survey 2020 database
• Once the analysis of this survey has been completed we will remove your personal data from our records.
• If you opt in to receive email newsletters from VisitBlackpool, you can unsubscribe at anytime using the link at the
bottom of our emails.
The Council’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org