- Mythop Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 4XN
- 0844 241 3307
We’re right beside a large lake (‘the mere’), a blissful natural setting. This is an important local nature reserve – just perfect for wildlife spotting and exploring. But that’s only half the story – we’re only three miles from the legendary rides and attractions on Blackpool’s seafront. In fact, you can even see Blackpool Tower from our park. From playing a round of adventure golf to making a big splash on our Space Bowl flume, our park is all about enjoying family fun in an idyllic green space.
- NEW for 2014 Our bar and restaurant will have a complete makeover and its new interior will mirror our park’s natural surroundings*
- Our footpaths lead you round Marton Mere nature reserve where you can see water birds, butterflies and bats
- It’s nice and flat here so it’s easy to get around
- Blackpool’s promenade and sandy beach are just a 10 minute drive from here
- Back on park you can cool off in our indoor pool, mess around in our outdoor SplashZone and zoom down our outdoor Space Bowl flume ride
- And we have lots of activities, from pool kayaking and fun inflatable’s to archery and football coaching
Marton Mere is situated around a flat marshland nature reserve so our holiday homes are on level terrain. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing, why not pitch up and bring your own tourer or motorhome?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.