The Blackpool Conferences and Meetings Ambassador initiative is aimed at local business leaders, academics and healthcare professionals as well as local people who want to become involved an bringing an event or conference to the resort.
As a local ambassador you can support your local area and at the same time gain many professional benefits too. Have you ever thought about bringing your organisation, society or association’s annual conference or event home but wondered how to go about it? If so, then this is the programme for you!
VisitBlackpool is working to raise the profile of our offer to the business tourism market and the region, which has an enviable history in industrial development and continues to excel in fields such as advanced manufacturing, healthcare, energy and construction, to name a few.
Benefits of becoming an Ambassador
- Raised profile within the organisation.
- Raised profile of your specialist subject.
- Increasing networks with like-minded professionals.
- Valuable conference support, together with media and PR guidance.
- Dedicated Ambassador events.
- Form new partnerships.
Benefits of hosting a conference
- Potential to influence the content of the conference.
- Accessibility to both UK and International audiences.
- Generates positive economic impact on Blackpool and the surrounding area.
- Extensive range of conference, leisure and accommodation facilities for delegates.
- Professional conference support services including: bid documentation and presentation, dedicated accommodation sourced for your delegates at specially negotiated rates, partner programmes and study tours.