Tel: 01253 830830
Fax: 01253 830800
- Sub-Regional Awards Best Tourism Experience of the Year 2007
- Local Awards Blackpool Tourism Attraction of the Year 2005 2006
- Local Awards Blackpool Tourism Awards Website of the Year 2009 2007
- Sub-Regional Awards Large Visitor Attraction of the Year 2010
- Local Awards VisitBlackpool Marketing Campaign of the Year 2007 2008
- Local Awards VisitBlackpool Visitor Attraction Award 2007 2008
- Local Awards VisitBlackpool Welcome All Award 2007 2008
- Sub-Regional Awards Member of Marketing Lancashire 2012
- Local Awards Blackpool Tourism Awards Visitor Attraction of the Year 2009 2010
Are you looking for an outdoor attraction with loads of fun for the family? Then look no further. The multi award-winning Blackpool Zoo has it all! Located only five minutes from Junction 4 of the M55 motorway, the Zoo is situated in 32 acres of spacious, mature parkland with lakes, waterfalls and traditional English woodland. All your favourites are here – big cats, elephants, giraffes, gorillas, orang-utans and, of course, “Blue Peter” TV stars, the sealions.
The animals reside in large, natural enclosures and Blackpool Zoo’s aim is to make sure you get as close as possible to all the species, however large or small. You can hold Colin the cockroach in Creepy Crawly Corner, meet a monkey in Amazonia, stroke a giant rabbit in the Children’s Farm or hop alongside a kangaroo in Wallaby Walkabout. There really is something for everyone at Blackpool Zoo.
Blackpool Zoo’s restaurant and cafe cater for all tastes and pockets with a wide variety of meals, fast food and snacks, and they now proudly serve Starbucks. Souvenirs abound in the retail outlets from pocket money items to life-like soft toy animals.
Check out the website or become a fan on Facebook or Twitter.
Be wild on your holiday – come to Blackpool Zoo!